I just finished putting together a video of our adventures in the Yucatan Peninsula of Mexico earlier this year. I made this video for Julie and me to enjoy over the years and so it is quite long (20 minutes). If you want to watch you’ll see wonderful places we visited and listen to the great songs we chose for the trip.
The songs we used in the video are as follows:
- Stay Alive by José Gonzales (Link)
- Where You Go by Young Romans (Link)
- Saint by Mission South (Link)
- So Much Sky by The Temper Trap (Link)
- Only Love by Ben Howard (Link)
Julie posted a quick outline of the trip back in February in case you are interested (read about it here).�