If any of you have the answers, please comment.
- Why the kids choose to eat chips right after I vacuum. Every time.
- How I’m bored even though I have a ton of things I could be doing.
- Why it has to rain on Saturday when we’re supposed to be slot-canyon hiking. Now we’ll have to rearrange plans.
- Why Nate has been so, so tired lately.
- Why I can’t ever get a tan, not even a rub-on one. My skin seems to repel any kind of pigmentation.
- Why my orthodontist didn’t install a permanent retainer back when I was 16.
- How we’re going to afford a new camera. Rob’s sick of our “baby camera” and mentions getting a new one at least 4 times a day. Poor guy. Poor me.
- When Madeleine will take her nap so I can shower.
- Why it’s taking so long to get our new hard drive. Obviously, if our hard drive is threatening to fail, we need a new one asap and not whenever they get around to sending one in 3-5 business days.
8 thoughts on “I’m Wondering…”
Ah, you’re Nikonians! Well now!
Actually, the D90 is a pretty darn good camera. I say go for it! 🙂
Much to your dismay… We shoot Nikon and are fixing to buy a D90. D300 is a little too far to reach and the D90 has the same sensor as the D300. We are really excited. Now if we can just figure out how to afford it. 🙂
I already have one … that’s how I know you’ll want it. 🙂
if you want to buy it for us then let’s do it! 😉
Canon 5D Mark II … you know you want it! 🙂
P.S. . . . . about Nathan being so, so tired lately. Is it possible that he does not have enough red blood cells and needs to be checked? Does he like green vegetables, spinach for one? If he was never checked maybe it would be a good thing to do.
I have an answer for all the above (or below) forget every one of the items. In a few years nothing wont matter. You wont even remember any of it. Life keeps going no matter what.
Nothing goes perfect. Just enjoy life. G.G. Ma.
hahaha, had to laugh at the bored one. I have that one everyday. I think it is because everything you HAVE to do, you don’t want to do. Hate housework, laundry, cooking, etc. It would keep me busy, but don’t want to do it. Does that make sense??