- Madeleine copying animal sounds.
- Waking up not remembering any dreams. Means I slept really well.
- Getting a compliment from a stranger on one of our pictures in flickr.
- Getting everything checked off my to-do list.
- Clean bathrooms.
- A good hair day.
- Getting an $80 jacket for $8.
- Nate using his imagination.
- Kissing Rob when he’s freshly shaven. Doesn’t happen that often since he leaves for work right before I get up.
- Getting money in the mail.
- Having a bowl of ice cream and watching The Office.
- Coming up with a plan.
- Being invited to dinner with friends.
- Getting a nap.
- The curls in the back of Madeleine’s hair.
- Having 2 hours to shop by myself.
- Clean kids, including hair.
- Good music.
- A bad hard drive still under warranty (except not having a bad hard drive).
- Getting a little sun.
- A little rain.
- Watching teenage boys box all in good fun in the backyard.
- Cuddling and being lazy with Rob.
- Nate being attentive during scripture study last night.
And all these great things happened in the last 2 days. I’m SO blessed and feel GREAT!!
2 thoughts on “Nothing is Better than…”
I agree with pretty much your entire list. May I ask, though, who the teenage boys were that were boxing in good fun in your backyard? 🙂 If they were just strangers I don’t think that one would make my list! haha!
It’s hard to beat the office AND a bowl of ice cream, but 2 hours of kid free shopping just might beat it.