Someday I hope to…
- Sleep in until 11am on Saturdays like I used to before kiddies.
- Get Lasik. I’m blind as a newborn.
- Go all over Asia and on a European river cruise.
- Have my bangs do a perfect side swoop. Two cowlicks makes this nearly impossible.
- Have a spotless kitchen for a whole day.
- Go to a ball, just so I have a reason to wear a gown and look like a princess (I know, I’m like a 4-year-old).
- See all my children married in the temple.
- Stop thinking about my to-do list.
- Have rippling calf muscles.
- Have a fenced-in backyard for Nate to play in.
- Follow promptings 100% of the time. I’m good at it unless it involves talking to or interacting with other people. My shyness kicks in.
- Buy a shirt that’s not on the clearance rack. Old habits are hard to break.
- Be published.
- Have a real-looking fake tan.
- Go to bed at a normal time. After years of staying up until 12:30 doing homework, It’s been hard to get to bed any earlier.
- Paint my living room. We’ve lived here for over two years and it still isn’t done.
- Spend an entire day at an expensive spa getting the works done.
- Consistently edit and post pictures within a week of taking them.
Wow. That’s a lot of “somedays”. Maybe someday I need to focus more on the present.