We took a few days off in April to go south and enjoy some of Utah’s beauty. The following are some of the things we had fun doing in the St. George area:
- Hiked 3 1/2 miles roundtrip to a fantastic slot canyon in Kanarraville
- Boys went mountain biking twice
- Lots of swimming in the pool and hot tub during the day and at night under the stars
- Visited some cool shops on Main Street
- Splashed in the splash pad
- Went “mining” for gypsum
- Toured the homes of Jacob Hamblin and Brigham Young
- Played for hours at the free children’s museum
- Scrambled over red rocks and through “The Crack” at Pioneer Park
- Swung on swings
- Explored the nature park
- Took in the views at Bryce Canyon National Park
All in all, a great few days!
Rob made this video of our explorations. He always does a good job pulling out the fun and emotion of our experience. Thanks, Rob!!