…and other things that annoy…by Julie
- The constant headache that follows me around every day.
- The fact that I have to tell Rob “I actually did clean today” because by the time he gets home everything is a mess again. I remember my mom complaining about this when I was young.
- We’re too busy to go on a day trip I have planned.
- Every morning until about noon I get lightheaded and dizzy every time I stand up. The blood rushes to my head like I just got spun around in a bucket.
- I can NEVER find a pen. I remember my mom always complaining about this, too.
- I don’t sleep very well, especially while pregnant. This makes me…
- CONSTANTLY tired. Even more annoying when I have some free time but am too tired to do anything fun.
- The tray extender on the printer always gets pushed in so whenever I print something, it falls to the floor. Extra points when the document is 20 pages.
- Kids sitting on or pushing their elbows into my belly.
- When I think I’m going to have some quiet time when Nate goes outside to play but then Madeleine wakes up and wants to go outside, too.
- Forgetting to defrost/rise/prep dinner before 5:30pm.
- Smelling whatever is in Nate’s toilet that he forgot to flush.
- No new episodes of my favorite shows.
Reading back on past posts, I’ve noticed that most of my “annoyance” posts occur when I’m pregnant. Coincidence, I’m sure.