- That she would have a strong understanding of her divine heritage;
- That she would be immune from the influences of the world, especially when the world tells her that she’s not good enough;
- That she would receive strength from her family, friends, and the gospel and know that she is a daughter of God;
- That she’d have a desire to make sacred covenants, including baptism and a temple marriage;
- That she would receive guidance from the Spirit when studying the scriptures, praying, and being kind to others;
- That she would have a kind disposition and help others feel like the children of God that they are.
Wow! What a beautiful blessing! She’s so loved by her Father in Heaven and her family. We’re thankful for all the relatives who came to the blessing and supported us in this important event. We love you all.
Here are some pictures of her and her cousin, Joseph, who is 8 days older.